Day 01: Arrive Jammu – Katra
Our service starts with your arrival at Jammu Railway Station, you will be met our representative at the Station and transfers you to Katra. Check in to the Hotel. Overnight stay in Katra.
Day 02: Katra– Vaishno Devi Darshan
Morning after breakfast trek to Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine (12kms), Take the Helicopter for the Shrine. Ponies can also be arranged by self for the trek, return back to Katra late in evening/night, dinner and overnight stay at Katra.
Mata Vaishno Devi temple is one of the holiest Hindu temples dedicated to Shakti and is the second most visited religious shrine in India after Tirupati Balaji Temple.
Day 03: Katra – Patnitop -Departure.
After breakfast drive for Patnitop. Patnitop is one of the best Hill Station in India. On arrival check into the Hotel.After that visit the Bahu Fort Temple, Naag Temple etc.Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 04: Patnitop-Jammu Departure
Morning free till departure transfer for Jammu Railway Station to board the scheduled train for onward destination
- Non-alcoholic welcome drink on arrival
- Daily breakfast and dinner at all places.
- Two bottles of mineral water per day per room.
- Accommodation in Deluxe Houseboat or hotel / resorts as per the itinerary (In base category room).
- Transportation –Transportation facility for 4 days by Swift/Etios/Indigo or Qualis/Tavera or similar vehicle.
- Sightseeing Tours as per the itinerary.
- At no extra cost two children below 6 years of age sharing parents room and bed.
- Above cost is per pax on twin sharing basis
- All toll taxes. Drivers allowance, Parking charges. All Applicable Taxes.
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Item of personal nature viz, tips, laundry, room service, telephone, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, room heaters, boat rides, pony / horse rides, safaris, rafting, skiing, skating, cable car / ropeway rides, helicopter rides, additional sightseeing tours excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Any kind of insurance, Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified
- Any Air or Rail fare.
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes.
- Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary.
- Gas heater charges in the Deluxe Houseboat.
- Any monument entrance fees apart from those included, camera fees, guide charges.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- GST @ 3.09%
One person should make the booking on behalf of everyone who is going on the Kashmir Travel Packages tour.
An initial payment (deposit) of 50% is required at time of booking. Kashmir Traveler (KT) will be under no duty to provide any services to the Client until the Client's initial payment has been received and cleared by the bank. The balance of the total tour price is payable not less than 2 weeks before the arrival date. Kashmir Traveler (KT) shall be entitled to cancel the booking in the event that the balance of the tour price has not been received in full by us, 2 weeks before arrival date in which event, a cancellation charge of 100% of the total tour price will become due. Kashmir Traveler (KT) reserves the right to cancel any booking without any further notice, which is overdue in terms of any outstanding payment and all monies received to date of such a cancellation will be put towards the cancellation charge payable by the Client.
Claims and Refunds
Refunds will not be made for any missed tour services, unused sightseeing trips or meals. Whilst it is possible to break-away from the planned tour itineraries, it is understood that such break-aways will be for the passenger's account and there will be no refunds under any circumstances for unused services.
All baggage including personal items is at all times and in all circumstances at "owner's risk".
1. 30% package cost is chargeable, if you cancel the tour before 15 days of departure date
2. 50% package cost is chargeable, if you cancel the tour before 5-14 days of departure date
3 .75% package cost is chargeable, if you cancel the tour before 3-14 days of departure date
4. 100% package cost is chargeable, if you cancel with in 3 days prior to the departure date