Starting Point : Srinagar Airport
Ending Point : Srinagar Airport
Welcome to the Srinagar, The Lake City. On arrival at Srinagar Airport. On arrival you will be transferred to deluxe Houseboat/Hotel. Enjoy a romantic 'Shikara ride in the evening. Overnight stay at the Houseboat/Hotel
After breakfast proceed to Gulmarg. Full day enjoy Gulmarg on your own by visiting The Gulmarg Gondola, asia’s highest cable car ride. Take pony rides or trek to Khilanmarg. You are free to visit the Golf course too. Leave for Srinagar in the evening and Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Gulmarg boasts of the world’s highest and asia’s longest cable car project Gulmarg Gondola. The ropeway, which has 36 cabins, ferries about 600 tourists to and fro the Afarwat peak and comprises 35 towers and 30 stations and takes skiers to a height of 4,390 metres. The ropeway project is a joint venture of the Jammu and Kashmir government and French firm Poma Glaski.
In the morning you will be driven for full day excursion to Sonamarg (Meadow of Gold)- a place of enthralling beauty. Sonamarg is the last stop of Kashmir region is also a base camp for trekkers. From here starts the territory of ladakh. Covered with alpine trees from all sides, Sonamarg has few of the loveliest flowers collection in Jammu and Kashmir. Situated at an altitude of 2743 m above sea level is also true to its name which means meadow of Gold. You are free to take a pony ride here on your own to the Thajiwas glacier where snow remains round the year. Return to Srinagar hotel by evening for overnight stay.
Depart to Sheikh Ul Alam Srinagar airport.Come back with beautiful memories of kashmir valley "Paradise On Earth.
- One Hour Shaikara ride in Dal/Nigeen lake.
- Non-alcoholic welcome drink on arrival
- Daily breakfast and dinner at all places.
- Two bottles of mineral water per day per room.
- Shikara ride on Dal lake once during the stay.
- Accommodation in Deluxe Houseboat or hotel / resorts as per the itinerary (In base category room).
- Transportation –Transportation facility for 4 days by Swift/Etios/Indigo or Qualis/Tavera or similar vehicle.
- Sightseeing Tours as per the itinerary.
- At no extra cost two children below 6 years of age sharing parents room and bed.
- Above cost is per pax on twin sharing basis
- All toll taxes. Drivers allowance, Parking charges. All Applicable Taxes.
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Item of personal nature viz, tips, laundry, room service, telephone, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, room heaters, boat rides, pony / horse rides, safaris, rafting, skiing, skating, cable car / ropeway rides, helicopter rides, additional sightseeing tours excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Any kind of insurance, Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified
- Any Air or Rail fare.
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes.
- Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary.
- Gas heater charges in the Deluxe Houseboat.
- Any local transport in Sonamarg, Gulmarg and Pahalgam.
- Any Pony / Doli Charges in Sonamarg, Pahalgam and Gulmarg
- Any monument entrance fees apart from those included, camera fees, guide charges.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- GST @ 3.09%
One person should make the booking on behalf of everyone who is going on the Kashmir Travel Packages tour.
An initial payment (deposit) of 50% is required at time of booking. Kashmir Traveler (KT) will be under no duty to provide any services to the Client until the Client's initial payment has been received and cleared by the bank. The balance of the total tour price is payable not less than 2 weeks before the arrival date. Kashmir Traveler (KT) shall be entitled to cancel the booking in the event that the balance of the tour price has not been received in full by us, 2 weeks before arrival date in which event, a cancellation charge of 100% of the total tour price will become due. Kashmir Traveler (KT) reserves the right to cancel any booking without any further notice, which is overdue in terms of any outstanding payment and all monies received to date of such a cancellation will be put towards the cancellation charge payable by the Client.
Claims and Refunds
Refunds will not be made for any missed tour services, unused sightseeing trips or meals. Whilst it is possible to break-away from the planned tour itineraries, it is understood that such break-aways will be for the passenger's account and there will be no refunds under any circumstances for unused services.
All baggage including personal items is at all times and in all circumstances at "owner's risk".
1. 30% package cost is chargeable, if you cancel the tour before 15 days of departure date
2. 50% package cost is chargeable, if you cancel the tour before 5-14 days of departure date
3 .75% package cost is chargeable, if you cancel the tour before 3-14 days of departure date
4. 100% package cost is chargeable, if you cancel with in 3 days prior to the departure date